Let me...

@eves_art_project - Badass Female Artists On Instagram - Photos
credits to livingly.com

We're better in sync
...to me
placing myself alongside a you communicates that we agree
to take on life together
That doesn't mean forever
but for better
not worse
nor will it create adverse
conditions with our positions
that we cannot swim through
...Together

Together our efforts create tropical weather
mixed with the sea breeze
As of now it seems our i-lands cannot harmonize the two
Leaving us to miscontrue
the site of construction for reluctance
The clarity of it all is that there is no clarity at all

Listen to me...
Let me be...
the breasts you use as a pillow when u wanna be consoled
the hands who caress your body when we're spending time alone
the ears who listen when you tell me your secrets
the promise you trust when I said, "I'll keep it"
the escape u run to when the pain is too deep to avoid
the calm you claim when you're annoyed
The potential that manifest as we caress our thoughts
With smooth conversation of personal interests and ambitions
Including one another in individual decisions

Vulnerable statements taxes u for sin
Let the past pass
Settle your regret
It's beauty in our connect
Effortlessly
This is divine
You
and
Me
I wanna be the spirit you connect with
The soul you reflect with
The lips you forget with
The body you're obsessed with
The only 1 you imagine sex with
The love that is protected
a heART project (@eves_art_project) • Instagram photos and videos
credits to eves_art_project@instagram.com
 
The back you embrace when we lay
The thighs that u hug when we play
The hug that rejuvenates you after a long day
Stop letting boundaries of being a man
create barriers for my quest to understand
you as an individual
For my visual
embodies much residual
from the profit
of our work invested

Sink me into your space so

we can finish manifesting this blessing

Comments