Wrapped

Wrapped
Freehand Speech Bubble Textured Cartoon Love Letter Royalty Free ...
U occupy so much of my mind Wa
But I'm blind to the source or the cause
Sometimes I wish I could rewind time 
to see if his-story can help me understand at all


I got off on the first floor looking for you
only to find fear wearing your clothes in disguise
He gave it away by the sharp teeth & a look so sly
Still, I'm deceived by the make believe beauty and smooth skin
Virgin Mary wearing deceit again
I put my doubts on the back burner 
Hoping not to look back burned in the end

Like sirens seducing me with my own deep desires 
This dangerous see monster is ready to devour before it tires 
The many times I've tried to love it all turned sour

I've been brainwashed of your fabrication
impressing on my imagination 
a story about butterflies in my stomach
or a warm feeling that fades from time to time
It's all in my mind

All I can sea is the voyage of a 1000 miles
Lies told by the eyes with lips sealing the curse 
Though my heart feels shore is near 
Could it mean steer clear?
An I-land is more like a beautiful hearse
To be without
Grow old and still doubt
is even worse

Everyone wants to love and be loved
Signs of land are all around
just look for ground
Moving from just sexin' to a better question 
Navigation is guessing
Love Lost!My senses have detoured this lesson

Love me, Love thee, Love thou, Love at first sight
Blind as a bat 
I hear the voice of my partner yelling, "Come to the light!"
Leave the darkness, there's a better path than traveling in the dark 
Inverted faith can reverse the metamorphosis



A broken heart is a tragic start
However. . .
Why bounce backwards instead of bouncing back?
Make a u-turn where it is legal
And stay on track
Fear is nothing more than lack

Available for purchase  Close Noir Black and White Minimalist Abstract Art Painting Face People Relationships LovePensive 
Because you seem expensive
You're wardrobe is full of ensembles
designed with deception
you dwell in the hearts of many
You borrow much more than I am lending
 When you get undressed
May your truth set us free
May we evolve to find resolve

Comments